What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

JD

Staff member
You work @ Voodoo?:shok:

Hook a follow HWC brother up one one of those Omen cases.... I am serious be the way.
Yeah really, I'd like one too. Voodoo must have old stock lying around since HP bought them out. Should see if they'd be up to selling it off on HWC. :thumb:

miggs78

You work @ Voodoo?:shok:

Hook a follow HWC brother up one one of those Omen cases.... I am serious be the way.
Thats the one I have, the old omen cases, they are damn good. Even come with a removable motherboard tray, Voodoo actually have Lian Li make custom cases for them, like the v2000 but 50% modified.

Yeah really, I'd like one too. Voodoo must have old stock lying around since HP bought them out. Should see if they'd be up to selling it off on HWC. :thumb:
HP did buy them out, but Voodoo office in Calgary still makes those Omens. Its like HP just bought Voodoo for the name, I personally work for the HP Blackbird side, we build those blackbirds. But we often see those old Omens lying around. The new Omen that is coming out, we are lucky 2 guys from our dept are going to be building the first units, and also making the manuals for it, so basically once we all know it nice and good, we will build both Blackbird and Omen..

The only think I am stuck about is, Lian Li have some special screws for one or 2 of their things, like hard drives and stuff, and voodoo have special ways to mount stuff like radiator in the chassis, apparently they aren't allowed to give any screws out, but since I bought a case from them, I am going to speak to the manager to lend me some atleast, I can't finish my rig until I don't get screws.

JD

Staff member
HP did buy them out, but Voodoo office in Calgary still makes those Omens. Its like HP just bought Voodoo for the name, I personally work for the HP Blackbird side, we build those blackbirds. But we often see those old Omens lying around. The new Omen that is coming out, we are lucky 2 guys from our dept are going to be building the first units, and also making the manuals for it, so basically once we all know it nice and good, we will build both Blackbird and Omen..

The only think I am stuck about is, Lian Li have some special screws for one or 2 of their things, like hard drives and stuff, and voodoo have special ways to mount stuff like radiator in the chassis, apparently they aren't allowed to give any screws out, but since I bought a case from them, I am going to speak to the manager to lend me some atleast, I can't finish my rig until I don't get screws.
Wow, didn't know they were made here in Canada. Sounds like a dream job...building high-end rigs everyday.

I think you could probably find those screws on various websites, unless they are special to Voodoo.

miggs78

Wow, didn't know they were made here in Canada. Sounds like a dream job...building high-end rigs everyday.

I think you could probably find those screws on various websites, unless they are special to Voodoo.
Sure is, but not until I build those Omens myself one day.. That will be a dream.

Not sure of the radiator, I think the use the same screws as used in the Rad boxes, those long ones.. As for the hard drive, they are just normal lian li screws, they gave me screws for 4 hdd's, but I need 4 more, for 6 hdd's..

I would kill for one of the new Omen or a Blackbird case. Absolutely beautiful.
Sure, Omen only for water cooling, if you go for air, ur nuts lol. Blackbird used some custom water cooling made, we do build air cooled units, but that is like 5% of all the units. Right now we are building 350+ units to send to Bestbuy USA to sell, those only have cpu liquid cooled, but customer units most of them have them as fully liquid (that is cpu and video card).. damn we all hate doing those fully liquid, they can upto 2 hrs to do, its frustrating, but when its done it looks damn good, and we feel good lol :haha:..

:thumb:

Empty_Quarter

Hey Vortex, which coolant did you use?

Yesterday, I switched my tubing and coolant to clear Feser tubing and UV Black Feser Coolant. I am happy with the results, except the coolant isnt exactly black, hell not even close to black. Nonetheless, I like the navy-blue:

lowfat

Staff member

picture is awful, i dunno if it is the black interior or my horrible lighting, but i can't take a good picture of this thing for the life of me. Also I gave up on wire management. This power supply cables are just too short.

Cptn Vortex

I'm using the Black/UV Blue feser as well. The Dye, which i added to distilled water. I had to put quite a bit in to make it that dark. Your build looks very nice!

Latest posts

Twitter