What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

lowfat

Staff member
It is always nice to go back and see how you improved. I did the same thing a few months ago w/ my cable management. Always meant to post it here but I forgot. Your post just reminded me. :whistle:

fyshawk

Nce to be back in the game

I thought i would do this again and wit help from Borgstif for doing the water cooling and gdesmo for a few parts i got system back and running system made up of

Asrock Z87 Extreme11/ac Motherboard
Intel I7 4770K
32 Gigs Mushkin Memory
2 x 120 Gig Mushkin SATA III SSD
1 x 240 Gig SSD
1 x 500 Gig Storage and Game drive
Radeon 7970 3 Gig Video Card
Corsair 800D

ReaperN1

Website
Www.repraplab.wordpress.com
Here's a water-cooled scratch build I recently finished called Dark Matter. There's a large custom built, water distribution block on the backside of the motherboard tray and there's passthrough fittings to get the hardline through the motherboard tray and out the other side.

ReaperN1

Website
Www.repraplab.wordpress.com
Jebus, if that's your first time I can't wait to see what you come up with once you have a few loops under your belt.
Thank you. I've always been the type to skip to the advance use first off. I push myself daily to learn new skills and take in as much knowledge as possible when it comes to PC modding/fabrication. I'm just about to start my next build called, "IKONiK" it'll be in the new Dark Base Pro 900. I've got some neat water-cooling features planned for it as well.

nasrott

Redoing a white Sma8

Redid my sons system in a used white sma8 plus added water cooling, his vid is going to stay on stock cooling, once he gets a card worth water cooling will add a block. He was in a corsair 900d with a 100i aio.

Hardware

4790k i7
16 gig g.skill
msi gtx970
2- ssd's
1-hdd 2 tb drive

Cooling

darkside quad crossflow rad
aqua computer aqualis 450 nano res and d5 vario mount
16mm clear acrylic tubing
mayhems black pastel fluid
bitspower fittings