What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Apollo4g

Very nice!
Where did you get those extra heatsinks that are on the EK block?
Are those copper?

SkellyBonez

No just anodized aluminum acrtic silver epoxied to the EK, I wish they had been copper. Those spots on the EK just seemed like they needed something and this looked cool. I've had these laying around so long I forgot where I got them (I think maybe from an old vid cooler set). It may help a little with cooling but there is no air blowing over that part so probably not helping too much. I'm glad you like it, took about a month from start to finish. Man did I miss Bioshock and CS:S :biggrin:.

Apollo4g

No just anodized aluminum acrtic silver epoxied to the EK, I wish they had been copper. Those spots on the EK just seemed like they needed something and this looked cool. I've had these laying around so long I forgot where I got them (I think maybe from an old vid cooler set). It may help a little with cooling but there is no air blowing over that part so probably not helping too much. I'm glad you like it, took about a month from start to finish. Man did I miss Bioshock and CS:S :biggrin:.

LoL, you fixed them on really well.
I have some copper BGA sinks i got from Enzotech, pure copper forged :)
I think ill attach them to my 8800 as well.

YugenM

Hardcore Canadian engineering :canadianwave:

Cptn Vortex

I love the inclusion of the Antec 900 harddrive Bays in there, genius. I use a Scythe Kama bay, which accomplishes the same, but I would need some 3.5 to 5.25" adapers to mount harddrives, if I wanted to. Looks awesome though!

Latest posts

Twitter