What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

ChuckleBrother

I think black would look top notch in your build, I have a few feet of it and was tempted to use it but settled on the red instead(looks pretty nice).

lpfan: Very red, what's with the different tubing colours?

Lpfan4ever

There's a single piece of clear tubing there as I ran out of my Primochill black stuff. I don't think it looks THAT bad/out of place.
As with the red, yeah, just a bit. Newly acquired ATI card + need of paintjob = Red insides (somehow I came to that conclusion :bleh:)

magictorch

Quite an inspiring setup there sadasius.

Ipfan great to see a EK4870X2- "I know what you mean with the red theme, I just bought some Feser red tubing to go with my ATI cards.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Here's my new pics. I really need to switch to 3/8" tubing, because it is crammed in there. Last one is the EK-FC4870x2, felt like it needs some showcasing. (That bit of water under the acrylic is now gone, don't know how it got in there but it's fine now.

So that's what that looks like actually mounted on a card and not sitting in a box for months.:whistle:

Lpfan4ever

So that's what that looks like actually mounted on a card and not sitting in a box for months.:whistle:
Heh, yep. It does an awesome job too, and it took my fear of acrylic away. It sounded like it was super fragile (from other people's words), but not so much here. Too bad I don't have an inverted case to take advantage of the acrylic, but whatever. It does it's job.

cwestwell

that is hardcore...I would keep it just to keep the homemade cyborg look maybe just pretty it up...

jak3_dude

Not mine, but thought it was awesome because it took the water part of watercooling theme to the extreme :clap:

Sick, no?

Latest posts

Twitter