What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

I finished installing and modding, I guess it will last a few months befoe I change everything once again..... Thanks to borshbomber for the box and sadasius for the barbs.

Sadasius

Nice build there dope_chaud. Oh and I did switch out the tubes for those LRT black one's and yeah they look pretty good so I am keeping those in there now. Thanks for the recommendation! :thumb:

Patriote

Here's my latest build. Same old hardware just in another case :

The colors for the 2 loops aren't what i they were supposed to be. The kind of pink one was supposed to be Firered as labeled on the dye bottle... and the pale green one was supposed to be Clearblue... Very disappointing. But anyway, other than the colors, I am very satisfied of that build. I basically just hooked all my stuf into my good ol' CM Stacker case :punk:

Patriote

I also seem to remember that nasty ocz ram cooler :whistle: Got rid of mine shortly after that incident:shok:
The one that burnt out my 8800GTX... Which I've been using as a paper weight ever since... Don't talk about it :angry2:

Lol I am now using the Corsair Dominator one which is also **** because it gets whinny as hell after a few months of use. I had to oil it up, clean it etc... to get it to stop whining like it did but It's still noisy.