What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Fudd Rucker

This is my very first water kit. Going to bypass that stupid useless propeller when i get my swiftech mw30 nb block. Plan on a much better setup, but this one was too cheap to pass up and i can buy new parts to either add or replace while keeping a water setup. Anyone happen to have a diagram of how I would just intergrate my nb block to this current setup?

Patriote

Well, if i can recommend you one thing (And if you have money of course), get a better WC set-up. The one you actually have at the moment isn't better than a good AIR CPU cooler. I wouldn't even call this Level entry water-cooling. Or maybe i would, heh. Anyway, so yeah, if you really want to add a NB block into that loop, keep in mind that you only have a single 120mml radiator and It's a Thermaltake one... So temps will be higher. Not that much but still, under load it can make a difference depending if you are overclocking or not. Plus if you add an NB block to your MB you will have to either cut the copper (Or kind of cheap copper) piece that relies your NB heatsink to your v-reg heatsink or get an after-market v-reg heatsink. BTW: I am not 100% sure that a MCW30 block would fit this MB. Have you done your homework and looked over the net to see if it would actually fit on your particular mobo ?

Fudd Rucker

ya the block i looked at uses the same retention clips as my thermalright chipset cooler i have. I will also have to get a mosfet cooler as well which ive already picked out. So far this unit has outperformed a core contact,xigmatek and an artic freezer for cooling. new rad and block are next on the list followed by pump and resevoir.That heatpipe setup uses the same retention clips as majority of motherboards ive owned. It has one standard set of of pushpin clips at the nb as well as the mosfets.

miggs78

Heya Patriote.. very nice to see after long now.. :)

Hope all's well.. Between nice build, and like the idea of the putting that swiftech res outside the case, first time seen that. Also nice to see you still with the old stacker, not lots of people left with it.. and the sound dampening.. Very nice :thumb:

Patriote

ya the block i looked at uses the same retention clips as my thermalright chipset cooler i have. I will also have to get a mosfet cooler as well which ive already picked out. So far this unit has outperformed a core contact,xigmatek and an artic freezer for cooling. new rad and block are next on the list followed by pump and resevoir.That heatpipe setup uses the same retention clips as majority of motherboards ive owned. It has one standard set of of pushpin clips at the nb as well as the mosfets.
Well, from what i can see, you are aware of your stuff! Good thing man :thumb: Have fun!

Heya Patriote.. very nice to see after long now.. :)

Hope all's well.. Between nice build, and like the idea of the putting that swiftech res outside the case, first time seen that. Also nice to see you still with the old stacker, not lots of people left with it.. and the sound dampening.. Very nice :thumb:
Yes, Indeed! Long time! Thanks, I love my Stacker ;) Yeah, I am good at getting out good WC parts emplacement into cases :bleh: Everyone's going the TJ-07 way but i still like how good the Stacker is designed! As for the sound dampening, well to be honest, if i could of removed it, I would of done it Heh. But i would of probably just changed it for some new one. The one you see in my case is old and feels rude & dried out lol

miggs78

Yeah that's nice.. I was looking to get a haf 932 or case like that, but I'll probably stick with my Gigabyte 570 case, pretty well designed case.. I wish I had more time on my hands, I would have moded that case, cut some holes and get 2 dual rads in there, or a triple.. but ... time sucks..

rude & dried.. well that's a new phrase I heard lol..

Anyhow.. take care.. :)

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter