What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

X9999

Bet you would get some nice temp drops if you took those pretty (restrictive) grill covers off. But with a rad that big it probably doesn't matter much..
theres no temperature difference with them on or off. I put them on so not so much dust builds up on the rad and don't need to blow it out with air every month.

bolweval

New Blocks, Danger Dens, will post more after leak test.

Added quick disconnects at res and last rad so i can easily pull mobo without draining entire system. These high flow disconnects are made by Koolance and seal on both the female and male side when disconnected, with only a drop or two of fluid loss.

Also added a small fan to movethe air between the cards, kinda playing with the idea, it dropped ambient temps on the first card by about 3*c or from 36c to 33c, the other cards ambient temps are 29c.

Also added front user ports, made by Lian Li, kinda missed those after I got this Banchetto.

And last but not least, playing with some UV lights.

Man this case is so easy to work on ; )

Jackquelegs

Don't know how you're supposed to work with those 2 ultra bright fans. Heh, but good build. I like QDCs, but don't think I bothered with it, since my current loop is not coming apart until the next maintenance session.

bolweval

Don't know how you're supposed to work with those 2 ultra bright fans. Heh, but good build. I like QDCs, but don't think I bothered with it, since my current loop is not coming apart until the next maintenance session.
I change out hardware like underwear, I try to have at-least one project a weekend on it, even if its just sleeving a temp probe or swapping out a couple fittings for better looking ones. This hobby is relatively cheap compared to my old hobbies, (dirt bikes and hot rods).

Yea those two bright ass fans gotta go, I bought the fans because I liked the idea of aluminum bodies, didn't even know they had head lights till I opened the package ; (

biff

LOL I prefer 15% myself. Might try that Audi G12 stuff next, just for a break from years 'n' years of green.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter