What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

miggs78

what flowery case is that miggs?
It's a Lian Li V1000, one I got from voodoo pc's discard pile.. customized by them..

That flowery part is a reflection off a mattress there :p

I tried getting a good UV effect pic, can't seem to get one..

miggs78

Yup Yup.. stopped fearing lol.. Not according to gpu-z (not sure how accurate it is), it's sitting idle at 35C.. Though the cpu is sitting at 35C.. I haven't tried Ocing, that's where the water works..

EDMCR

My PC build I put this together a little over a year ago I used to have all this crammed into my old antec 300 before the wc setup, when I went wc I went out and bought a 1200. Since day 1 I have hated the window that comes on the 1200 and I suppose the 300 window so I decided to do abit of modding on the case what you guys think?

hard to get rid of glare

and UV shot

Phobia

I like it! however, i wish there was some way to get the corsair sticker to go right side up though.

sascwatch

still needs a bit more work, some cable management and some new video cards.

will post another pic of the outside window area once i can figure out how to turn flash off.

Attachments

ayah

Holy crike, the 1200 looks alot bigger in those photos than I thought it was. You could put like a little kid in it.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter