What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

biff

J M, I've been thinking on using hard plumbing like that (good to see I'm not crazy) but I haven't been able to come up with how to get from the hard plumbing to the block. A direct method isn't good as if things aren't perfectly lined up then it could cause the block to not sit flat, so thet pretty much necessitates the use of a flexible connection. I've come up with a few ideas but nothing I'm crazy about, one idea is to solder barbs on the end of the copper pipe and the other is to machine my own out of copper but that's A LOT of time. Could you elaborate on hoe you handled this?

SugarJ

Staff member
It looks like he's used 1/2" OD pipe with 1/2" barbs, and used a short length of PVC tubing to connect the two.

Lpfan4ever

(Like always, there's some higher resolution pictures HERE)

Here's what I use for my case cleaning:

And here's the end result:

Dazmode

Website
www.dazmode.com
I love supreme block - the most handsome block for me. Too bad is was discontinued and not available any more. Nice pictures of UV lights and tube!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Figured I should post my two rigs in here too. I never went fancy or worried about looks...just wanted a setup that cooled well and had room to add to the loop later on. All contained within the case (both rigs are HAF 932s)

#1 - My main rig. GPU cooling was the emphasis. This was done by kruzn4evr, thanks again:

(above build log here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/26284-going-under-water-first-time.html#post300012)

#2 - Here is my folding rig, with only an i7 920 cooled for now (has a Xchanger 360 rad with 6 Gelid fans all to itself :haha:):

(Build log here: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/water-cooling/27019-water-cooled-folding-rig.html#post307560 )

No lights or anything crazy (or cool like the copper pipe...awesome JM).

ontariotl

I posted these on the Corsair 800D case post after upgrading from my last install with a Coolermaster stacker. Since it is watercooled dual loop, I will share here as well.

Retired my Swiftech res. for the EK drive bay spinner res. and install some lights

Scythe Gentle Typhoons make the system so much quieter now

HK 3.0 courtesy of Dazmode. Thankfully someone had them in stock. I should of got the nickel plated though :haha:

EK 5970 Nickel plated WB courtesy of Dazmode once again. Thanks for the X-mas card btw Daz! :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter