So i finally got some time to post my new liquid cooled rig. its been built for about a month now and it's running great.
Here are the specs.
- Thermaltake Armor (painted black inside)
- AMD Phenom x4 9850 BE
- Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe
- 8GB OCZ Reaper 1066MHz
- ATI 4870x2
- ATI 4870
- Thermaltake liquid cooling systems (almost 3 of them put together)
- -Aqua Bay
- -BigWater 735 with single 120mm radiator (Coolermaster R4 fan)
- -Dual 120mm Radiator (from another Thermaltake system)
- -Using Coolermaster R4 fans.
- -Dual Pump and resevoir System
- Enermax Galaxy 1000W PSU
- 2 WD raptors Hard Drives (150GB each)(raid 0)
- 1 Samsung Spinpoint 500GB Hard Drive
- LG DVD Drive
ThermalTake... Hope one of your rads isn't alum. Looks clean though :thumb: