What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Babrbarossa

I hate to post my rig anywhere near that gorgeous Cl(M)ean Machine but I sleeved my PSU (partially) and simplified my cooling loop so I thought I'd post. I never thought I'd ever see time time or patience again to do sleeving so I'm pleased with my small accomplishment.:biggrin:

Sorry for the crappy pics- I wasn't patient enough to get good light.

The sleeving kit didn't have any more small sleeving so I was stuck just doing the end of the 24 pin :doh:

Last edited:

OneManHitSquad

thanks for the words

ahhh...took me a second to see...the tower is sitting on a stand/shelf thing from Walmart...I was able to stash my steering wheel and pedals and flight sim rig in it ...thanks

MpG

Off the old wooden bench, into an LC20B. Because I'm clearly a masochist or something.

I swear I tried my best with cable management, but this case is simply NOT designed for it. In fact, I have serious reservations about it's claim to be an ATX case. And don't get me started on the "6 HDD's" claim. If I hadn't been so taken with that sleek, sexy front panel... :blarg:
LC20BInside1.jpgLC20BFinal2.jpg

Latest posts

Twitter