What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Varroa

Here is an updated pic of mine. Since the last time I have removed the CPU loop and added a Coolit ECO instead.

You know, the more I use this case, the more I am beginning to hate it. The wire management sucks and the cooling is mediocre. Before I tried the ECO I also tried a OCZ Ven II and it was SO close to my VGA cooling pipes that I didn't feel comfortable (1-2 mm clearance when facing down) so I got the ECO and I couldn't be happier!

IMG_1518.jpg

lowfat

Staff member
I hate to post my rig anywhere near that gorgeous Cl(M)ean Machine but I sleeved my PSU (partially) and simplified my cooling loop so I thought I'd post. I never thought I'd ever see time time or patience again to do sleeving so I'm pleased with my small accomplishment.:biggrin:

Sorry for the crappy pics- I wasn't patient enough to get good light.
The aquamarine blue sleeving looks fantastic. Every time I look at my blue/black power supply I've recently done I am very pleased.

Anyways here is my current system. Waiting on RMA'd R3E then i will do a nice clean rebuild.

miggs78

The aquamarine blue sleeving looks fantastic. Every time I look at my blue/black power supply I've recently done I am very pleased.
I agree with lowfat, Babr.. that blue/black combination looks slick.. I love it.. :thumb:

OneManHitSquad

Sugo 03 water cooling

hahaha...CPU , NB , GPU all under water...what?...crazy!...I know!

*1 120mm raditor is not quite enough-had to sandwich it with 2 120 fans *more 90's than i would have liked *fun project *broke 4 shoe horns getting stuff in there *Koolance 100% shutoffs are the bomb *the plan was to get everything "inside" the case

Last edited:

FlyZ

Redid my loop and installed my AX750.
The PSU is quite small but I figured a little more room wouldn't hurt so a PE-01 was installed.

Still missing 2 rotary 90s to tidy up the loop though...

Last edited:

Twitter