What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

sswilson

Staff member
New loop for my Lian-Li open testbed. I'm hoping that the extra tubing going to the WB will be allow any different motherboard to be used without having to redo the loop. 4 thumbscrews to remove the whole loop if I wish, and I've got a new EK Supreme HF WB for max compatibility.

Not sure what I think of the Fesser tubing. It's easy to work with, but feels a bit flimsy when compared to tygon.

sswilson

Staff member
Hehe..... yeah.... Still got a few IDE drives kicking around, and I see absolutely (other than asthetics) no reason not to use them on folding rigs. :)

sswilson

Staff member
Just curious, is there enough room to bolt the rad to the area above the DVD drive?
Yes, but it's a mAtx motherboard currently installed and I wanted to be absolutely sure that any motherboard would fit. The other requirement for the loop was that I wanted to be able to remove it with a minimum of fuss, and without having to actually disassemble the loop. As it stands..... 4 thumbscrews, and removal of the WB (the tray has access from the bottom) is all that's required to return it to standard config.

Latest posts

Twitter