What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Keywork

Sweet looking phantom build! Did that MCR320 fit without any problems up top? And how is the DCP4.0 combo treating you so far? I was meaning to buy the same combo before I ended up getting an MCP655.

Bao

Hey,

The cables for the fan controller and usb ports etc up top are in the way, but you can loosen them up and move them out of the way. I had no problems setting the MCR320 with 3 fans up top. Only had enough space for one fan on the bottom though.

The pump res combo is ok... but getting the lid on and off is so hard. The pump is kind of loud... but maybe it's because it's the OCZ rebranded version, then again I paid employee cost of $11.xx at the time, so no big deal :D

I am thinking of taking it apart and adding a slim Swiftech 120mm rad at the exhaust mount to help cool the CPU a little more...

Slaughter: yes I wanted to swap to the Swiftech for my HTPC build, but I figured it was easier to just give up on the HTPC build and go with a separate gaming PC like this instead.

My Lian Li HTPC is now just a simple H55 system with an i3-540, 4gb of ram, 64gb kingston ssd, and Corsair H50.

Smoked416

My new water cooling setup.

Swiftech MCR320
Swiftech Apogee XT
Swiftech MCP655
XSPC Single 5.25" Res
3x Antex TriCool 120mm DBB

MaEpSl.jpg

HUMcql.jpg

IVbHMl.jpg

Keywork

I'm sure Daz will appreciate them haha. Decent build though. I've never really been a fan of the HAF series myself. Also, a pump top would do wonders aesthetically for your build.

Smoked416

Ya I was thinking of getting a replacement top, I really like the ek d5 x-top. I wanted to keep the cost fairly low thats also why I didnt go with compression fittings. Maybe in the future ill do some upgrades. :biggrin:

Latest posts