What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Dazmode

Website
www.dazmode.com
I used your way of securing rad btw ;) I remember watching one of your vid and you recommended using spare tubing and just wedge it in between rad and case. ;) notice the 2 blue color/ tubings in 5.25" drive bay
Ha-ha. I was mocked for that on youtube BIG time (!), but it actually works better then any brackets.

Reservoir has no effect on performance whatsoever.

JmanEspresso

My 800D Build

Hey guys, This is my first watercooled rig.. Actually its my first ever rig. Made some hardware changes since Ive built it, but..

Anyway, as it stands, this is only going to be like this for a little while. First, I thought Id see if I would like a red and blue color scheme.. NOPE. Heh, Ill stick with blue and black. So those red clamps are coming off once I can get a handful of black zip ties.

Also, Im going to add both gpu's and probably the motherboard to the loop as well. Probably going to start on that in June. Right now, Im single sleeving the psu. Ive ordered samples from MDPC and FrozenCPU(Kobra HD sleeve) so I can decide on a color scheme. Once thats done, Ill add the other blocks.

Hope its acceptable to you guys.. There is some VERY impressive builds here.

(Oh, please dont mind that errant cable coming from the drive bays, I hadn't cinched it up before taking the pics.. Its driving me NUTS.)

Attachments

MattC

The rear rad mount was something else, but I wanted 2x120.3 rads each with push/pull cause I'm gangster like that. Took like 4 trips to 2 different hardware stores before I found what I needed. All cooling parts from Daz.

MattC

Yeah I had to get the rad a decent ways away from the case so I could plug in my monitors. Both cards with the 590 blocks has to be like 20lbs too btw.

Also, thanks for the great service. You have gained a customer for life.

JmanEspresso

I really like the way you did that. Looks like we used the same rads, RX360s?

Ive been wanting to set mine up as fully internal push-pull. Been too lazy to take out the rad to do it though. But, even though these are low FPI rads good for low air flow, I was seeing 2-3C drops when trying push pull, simply but putting the fans on top of the 800D.

The fans I use are Gelid Wings, and Xigmatek XLF. Both of them are really quite. In the pictures I posted above, the Gelid fans are on the rad, but Ive got the Xigs on there now for a bit of a different look. But even when Im going to play games and I turn the fans on full, its still such a quite setup.. Very happy with this Rad.

I plan to add another 360, possibly 2 more, and set them all up externally in a rad box, and it'll cool 2 gpus, a cpu and the board. I plan to use these RX360's because of how well they've been working for me.

DarthBeavis

Project Holocron - on cover of CPU Magazine July 2011 issue (thanks to the guys at RRTech forums for helping me get the HDD power issues figured out).
System specs: Intel 2500k, ASUS P67 Sabertooth mobo, 8 gigs Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer, SLI's NVIDIA 580s, DD water-cooling, 25 two terabyte WD HDDS, three Areca 1201 raid cards, MNPCTech case feet, air-brushing by Steve Nunez

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter