What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

DarthBeavis

Hey DarthBeavis, nice work.

Could be cool to paint SLI kit white as well. :)
good idea. I am tearing it down and rebuilding it after I get back from the Duke launch party. Will paint them then and also add the white back plates I air-brushed

DarthBeavis

This rig is my personal gaming rig, Brimstone.
Specs:
Intel 980x, ASUS Rampage 3, 3-way SLI 580s pushing three 23" Alienware 3d monitors in surround, 12 gigs Corsair Dominator, 8 terabytes HDDS, Danger Den/Bitspower water-cooling with dual Feser 480 radiators and dual D5 pumps in series with Bitspower dual top, air-brushing by Steve Nunez *pics with skull and red tubing were first revision, dual pumps and black tubing second revision

bissa

I've been going through the thread and why does it seem like almost everyone who watercools uses the HAF 932?

Lpfan4ever

Because it's fvcking huge. You can EASILY fit a whole loop in there, with plenty of room to spare. Hell, I managed to fit a triple rad + double rad + CPU + NB + GPU loop in there with a stupid long video card. (4870x2)

Latest posts

Twitter