What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Cptn Vortex

L5639's, I bought the board and CPUs off Xeven. Nice guy, a shame his wife wouldnt let him keep his machines!

Cptn Vortex

I may be cohersed.....I tend to sleep my computers....but we'll see if the power draw isnt too bad.

lowfat

Staff member
When I had my SR-2s, they would pull around 430W from the wall while folding @ 3.6GHz and 550W @ 4.1GHz. But this was a much lower powered GPU. Not sure I ever measured power usage w/ a higher end video card.

Arinoth

Staff member
I truly wish I could get into water cooling, however I don't have the money to drop to get my system completely submerged right now or in the immediate future (hurray fiancee can't find a job)

Cptn Vortex

I truly wish I could get into water cooling, however I don't have the money to drop to get my system completely submerged right now or in the immediate future (hurray fiancee can't find a job)
Trust me, if you enjoy DIY projects, once you start watercooling you will never go air again.... You'll want to start watercooling everything...

Arinoth

Staff member
Trust me, if you enjoy DIY projects, once you start watercooling you will never go air again.... You'll want to start watercooling everything...
I would not be surprised at that. If i had the money and well time (and some knowledge) I'd watercool my cpu, maybe the mobo, and bolth 6970s.

Oh to have a deadly silent and heavily overclocked machine one day!