What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Cptn Vortex

Big props to the HWC store today, I decided to show some HWC pride and ordered 2 of the HWC fan grilles, and they processed my order, and had it ready for a local pickup within hours! The fellas at the pickup location (shopstar.ca) were very nice, Sanny helped me out, and was very kind and eager to help grow his business. My only gripe with these grilles is that they are actually a little too wide to mount side by side on a rad, so I just used some 3m double sided tape!

AMC

First the CPU, then need to get GPU under water when I get a new rad.

Asad_A203

The Noctua CPU cooler is dead silent and my CPU usage is pretty mild so I don't really see myself getting a CPU loop in the future. I sold the tri-fire 5870s setup and I am probably going to replace it with two 7XXX series once they get released (and whenever the blocks do as well). Listening to reference blowers on ATI cards is something I definately do not look forward to while I wait on the blocks :sad:.

I will also get compression fittings next time and not the nasty zip ties/clamps I currently have to hold the tubing down!

Dazmode

One of the most challenging cased to water cool! You better get 90-degree adapter off Ek Bridge before tube collapsed on you.

Asad_A203

One of the most challenging cased to water cool! You better get 90-degree adapter off Ek Bridge before tube collapsed on you.
Thanks for the advice, I will have to do that once I get my new cards in. I noticed that the tube was getting a permanent grove from hitting the power supply right after the EK bridge.

I just wish ATI would hurry with the 7XXX series :sad:.

Fleurious

Storm Scout

Cable management be damned, I've added two more hard disks and a SSD. Gave the inside/radiator a nice cleaning with compressed air a few times since.

To fit the radiator on top I had to cut off the transverse handle which was the main reason I bought the case. The reservoir was originally put on top "temporarily" just to help bleed out the bubbles, but laziness set in :doh:.

Latest posts

Twitter