What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

PcWizTech

Amazing setup! Fell in love with that color scheme. Just like when i saw a HAF Nvidia Edtion with a G1 Assasin motherboard and all black and green. Cheers!

FlyZ

This was my old layout. It kinda sucked with where the pump was.

With the release of the Apogee HD, I got one and decided to change things up a little. Moved the pump a bit closer to the CPU. It uses a little more tubing, but I like this layout a bit more. Also changed some fittings to make tubing routing a bit easier. Fans went from pull to push to dampen the noise a bit. I cheated and got some NZXT presleeved cables...

charlievoviii

Here's my beast

Case: Corsair 600T mid tower with custom Lexan glass window
CPU: i7-970 @ 4.2ghz
MB: Asus Sabertooth X58
GPU: Dual EVGA GTX580SC SLI
RAM: Kingston HyperX-T1 [email protected] & Hyper-X memory fan
HD: OCZ 120GB Vertex 3 SSD & Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB
PSU: Antec Quattro 1000 watt
Custom Watercooled Loop System
MONITOR: Samsung Syncmaster SA550H 27" LED 2ms Gray-to-Gray

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8yvO3qI4U

Last edited:

Lpfan4ever

Popped the new Classy in tonight. Besides some voltage issues (I hate when stuff in BIOS is +50, +100, +150mv, etc) that ended up with the NB heatsink getting stupid hot, all is good. I just need to get a PCI-e 8 pin cable extension so I can get that stupid stock cable out of the way.(Had 2x 6 pins for my 570)

Latest posts

Twitter