What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

MpG

Very clean. Do you find that board's prone to VRM squeal? Just noticing the ramsinks you've got stuck on there.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Thank you.

No VRM squeal, and the sinks were added since I've added the block. It's very silent for 8 fans: 4 w/rad, 1 aft, 1 top, 1 fwd and a small 60mm up top, to cool the secondary drive which is located inside the top 5.25 drive bay, using the Zalman adaptor.

3.0charlie

Red YLs for the rad, and STD YLs everywhere else. The 60mm is a Delta from Sidewinder. The Scythe I had in push died - crappy bushings.

sswilson

Staff member
NCIX red YLs, or petras? (I picked up 10 of the NCIX ones when they had a sale on the 5 packs.... :) ).

I slapped a ton of them on my testbed, but I need to swap one out as it's got a bit of a wobble hum (is that a technical term??? :) ).

3.0charlie

Same sale Steve. Bought 20 in 2 days... still have 4 left.

One did have the hum you're speaking of.

sswilson

Staff member
Same sale Steve. Bought 20 in 2 days... still have 4 left.

One did have the hum you're speaking of.

Hrmmmmm....... hang onto those if you don't have a specific use for them ATM. I'll throw a bunch of fans into my goodie bag when I drive up to see if I can convince you to trade..... :)

sswilson

Staff member
Are they on sale again??? I'm a cheap bastard, I only buy them when they're on sale.... :)

Latest posts