What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Infiniti

So many nice rigs.. I'm sorry to say, but..

C-C-C-Combo-breaker!:rofl:

fjGLIWnz.jpg

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Another clean build Charlie.

Whats the PPD of those GPU's?
Between 7k and 9k.

How do you like the 900 two?
I was quite pleased, actually. Nice built. Cable management is not too bad. Though you have to use the front fans, since the controllers are inbedded in the case assembly. They are installed, but unplugged.

Easy Sheep, I'm Folding_For_Pscout.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/17743-folding_for_pscout-group.html

Soultribunal

Staff member
Between 7k and 9k.

I was quite pleased, actually. Nice built. Cable management is not too bad. Though you have to use the front fans, since the controllers are inbedded in the case assembly. They are installed, but unplugged.

Easy Sheep, I'm Folding_For_Pscout.

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/17743-folding_for_pscout-group.html

That Really Sucks that you have to use the front fans and you can't change them out.

How are your Temps on the GPU's with them being stacked so close together?

Regards,
ST

Soultribunal

Staff member
High 70s for the top and bottom card and low 80s for the mid one when folding a :censored: 511.

Wow, that'll keep you warm in the winter time.

I don't think I'd feel comfortable with a gpu of mine in the 80's but, I'm sure there well within the safe range.

Nice clean build as always,

ST

JMCD

Looks like a tight squeeze! Must've been difficult fitting everything in without hitting your hands.

Latest posts