What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Corpus Masochist

Look at the temps :clap:
CoreTemps1.jpg

My system (mostly) together. I have some other components still to add.
IMG_2694.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

Corpus Masochist

fluidxp.com - Home This liquid comes in many different colors. I wanted to go with a none conductive, none corrosive coolant.

I special ordered blue in the FluidXP but it was taking for ever. Then I saw black and NCIX had it in stock so I went and picked up a bottle. After tax it came to $42.. ACK!.. Well shit, the way I look at it I have a ton of cash into this build now spending $42 more on something that could prevent an accident from happening is well worth the spend.

Thanks for the stamp of excellent Wilson. That means a lot. :punk:

Patriote

You do know that this coolant isn't "Non-Conductive" In fact, is most test you'll find around the net, it is indeed a bit conductive. With all the stuff they mix into such coolant, your temps are affected. By looking at the temp you posted above, surely Coretemp is wrong. Unless you have a 5c ambient temperature.

sswilson

Staff member
Is that a standard Swiftech mini-res I see in the upper left hand corner? Looks like a great fit!

Cptn Vortex

Your Build looks awesome Darryl. You know how car buffs have Shine and Shows? We should have one here in Vancouver with all our computers! Maybe I can arrange something at VS-Gaming....for the next upcoming tournament. Best case award? That kind of stuff! I think it would be super fun. I should be getting my WC kit soon, can't wait!

Corpus Masochist

Yes Wilson it is a Swiftech Micro Res. I bought a second mounting bracket which I used to situate the res in the center of my drive bay. I like balance. :thumb:

IMG_2695.jpg

Paul that would be super kick ass. Who knows, maybe some of the fellas here would like to get involved with something like that.

J

JayDee

Love the rig Corpus Masochist :thumb:

That rez mount looks great. I was kind of wary of the black colour fluid but it looks good in your rig.

Looking at the pics I had 2 thoughts:
1) everything inside your case is black except the inside of your case :p. I just painted the inside of my case and I am very pleased.
2) I don't like the looks of that big loop in the back that goes to your rad. Would it be possible to mount the radbox on the bottom fan mount thus moving the barbs up to the same level as the tuning pass-thru on the case? This might permit the tubing to exit the case and go directly into the rad without all that extra tubing looped back there.

Corpus Masochist

Hey Dee, I actually thought the same about the black coolant but after waiting 3 weeks for blue I said to hell with it and went with black. I have to say I do love the look of it but it does make for a little difficulty on seeing the flow. But if you know your shit and after building this rig I don't have any problems noticing the liquid flow in my system.

As for painting Nah! I love the black/silver combo. Now for the loop around hoses. I really do like the look, looks kind of like HR Giger.. LOL I think this design will cool me system great.

Although I did try to find a way to situate the rad so I didn't have to do the loop around but there was really no way.

I have seen a couple inside rad mounts but that requires you taking out 1 set if HD bays which act as a support and you also have to take out another support (right in front of the PSU.) 3 supports in total. The Lian Li V2000 Plus case are quite wabbley as is so when you remove those (supports) it makes the case even more flimsy. Plus I don't like inside rad mounts. It doesn't make sense to me. You want the coolest air possible cooling the liquid and in order to do so you need fresh air not case heated air.

Latest posts