What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

miggs78

Sure is a very nicely made station, made me wonder why you need 3 rads/3 pump setup.. I know your cooling a lot, but still.. Maybe sell those pa120's and get quad feser rad or one of those monstas ..

On the other hand a hell of a setup there for hell of a guy who knows the insides and outs of water cooling flawlessly.. :)

MpG

The board is qualified for a circus at this point. It's not an 'air' sound, it's more of a rushing water sound. I'm pretty sure it's just a result of having three fairly strong pumps in series, aiming into an impingement-type waterblock. I'll probably toss a pump later on, or maybe just convert them back to MCP350's, but I'm hoping to do some CPU block testing this summer, and I'm curious how some of the blocks respond to higher flowrates.

miggs78

Makes sense, and good luck testing those blocks.. You could becomes HWC's water cooling stuff reviewer.. I'm sure lots of people will appreciate and view your results..

n-sanity

If it's a fully sealed loop, it should not make any noise at all. The pressure and flow those pumps generate will no cause the cavitation phenomenon to occur (unless you're using some sort of super duper compression jet nozzle, in which case its still unlikely). Stuck air bubble, period.

Bloody nice, but completely pointless build unless you're getting into benching as a hobby :) In which case, i don't believe i've seen you on XS...

bolweval

Banchetto

I've been looking through all the pics, lots of great work, but I have yet to see a Banchetto 101, so I will post mine.

IMG_5847.jpg
IMG_5841.jpg
IMG_5845.jpg
IMG_5842.jpg
IMG_5848.jpg

jtf2

very nice setup there.
been a while since i have seen a sli setup plumbed with those blocks.

bolweval

They work really well, core temps idle are 25c and full load 31c

Ambient temps are about 35c, they were alot higher till I added the corsair memory fan there.

MpG

Love how you tucked in the Micro-res there. With the right cable management, that bench sure cleans up beautifully.

Latest posts