What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

miggs78

It's the Black version.. I don't think it's UV as far as I can remember..

Brewer.. that looks gorgeous.. I'm just wondering if using that many 90 degree barbs will hurt the flow..

J_M

Thought I'd toss up an old pic of last build (680i was nice for the time). It obviously wasn't fully completed but I thought some might like to see the custom copper tubing (before polishing) - I think having the extra copper helps a little bit with temps as the tubing radiates heat as well and there is no doubt in my mind that the flow characteristics of 1/2" copper pipe are very good. Starting on an chilled water (TEC) i7 setup in the new year.
IMAGE_011.jpg

brewer265@

Brewer.. that looks gorgeous.. I'm just wondering if using that many 90 degree barbs will hurt the flow..
The 90's on the back are just in gpu loop , even after along gaming session and the fan at 5v my GTX280 didnt even break 50c. Doesnt seem to hurt flow either.

miggs78

Great.. Yeah I noticed after writing.. I see you tried using more 45 degree angled ones in the most obvious and bend needed places. plus I was too lazy to edit :p.. Sorriee.. :)

Man that ATCS 840 is a bloody huge and wide case, look at that triple rad, doesn't even go any deep into the 5 1/4" bays.. Darn..

Dead Things

Heres my simple dual loop CM ACTS 840.
Needs more bling! :bleh:

j/k - A real beauty you've put together there brewer!

I said it before, and I'll say it again - I love the way that custom plate on the back of the case turned out. For those less familiar with the ATCS840 - the plate that comes with the case for the rear/top is about as cheap and flimsy as it gets. And it's held on by only two screws diagonal from each other, so simply lifting and moving the case can easily result in damage to the stock plate.

Latest posts