What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

RONEDOGG

lol i can take a pic of the seal still on the package lol.

here is some more clear pics of the inside. its a cannon rebel xti slr camera that i have no idea how to get clear pics without flash on. i have it on a tripod this time lol

one thing i don't quite understand on this "special" sb block i ordered. if i put it the proper way. i cant put a vid card in the first pcie slot. if i put it the way it is in the pic. i cant put a card in slot 2 in case i wanted to do tri sli. ek failed on this block hardcore. lol

2ebrguw.jpg

1rdk54.jpg

Fudd Rucker

Where did you get those brass standoffs for the rad on the rear? Those would solve all of my problems if I knew where to get some of those

RONEDOGG

@Fudd Rucker the brass standoffs i had laying around here from some old pc case. i have about 10 more of them. if you need some im sure i can ship a few to ya.

@ mattu they are actually not cathodes they are just LED in the end of a piece of acrylic tubing with air bubbles in the acrylic tubing. i actually got them on ebay. some guy had 1 nib he was selling and i thought it was pretty cool. i cant seem to find the packaging... if i find it i will pm you the company that makes them.

Deeival

Finished installing the i7-860 I got from misterd. Also completely redid the cables and "nail-polish modded" the 285. It could use a second coat but definitely made a difference.

65614b6a0ade91067.jpg

65614b6a0ade9013e.jpg

Finch

Finished installing the i7-860 I got from misterd. Also completely redid the cables and "nail-polish modded" the 285. It could use a second coat but definitely made a difference.

you nail-polished you're gfx? what for?

Finch

i see :thumb:

i thought you nail-polished so the card shines more:ph34r:. nail polish is nice since it is none conductive and provides good insulation aswell. i used to use that to insulate a mobo for subzero

Latest posts