What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

martin_metal_88

Sorry for the kind of a double post but I just add some goddies, from our Daz in my computer! All blue sleeved cable + some cathode! here are the pic

Attachments

• IMGP3886.jpg
    IMGP3886.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • IMGP3887.jpg
    IMGP3887.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,152
  • IMGP3890.jpg
    IMGP3890.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMGP3892.jpg
    IMGP3892.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,142

Dazmode

I think picture is little too dark.... and you should line up cables so they look better. :) I use UV Green for my build and it looks pretty good for my liking + no bleeding hands (priceless).

martin_metal_88

I think picture is little too dark.... and you should line up cables so they look better. :) I use UV Green for my build and it looks pretty good for my liking + no bleeding hands (priceless).

Yeah but I take fast pic with low exposure..I will take better one later. And what do you mean by line up cable?? Can you show me a pic of it?

Dazmode

LOL, just line up them more parallel, so they don't look twisted. If you care of cause....

martin_metal_88

LOL, just line up them more parallel, so they don't look twisted. If you care of cause....

For sure I care XD but cable management is not done for now XD If you only saw the back of the case hahaha XD Everything will be perfect at the end of that all XD Ho and DAZ! Thx for all your great work and stuff!!! Carry on!

FlyZ

Well here's mine:

img1503v.jpg

Will be adding a GPU block in a couple days along with a 2x120 rad on the bottom where the drive cage is.

Water is a bit low bit I'm too lazy to drain and fill, so I'll leave it till I get the GPU block in. Fans are missing some sleeving but I'll get to that later as well :D

dustin1706

Well here's mine:

Will be adding a GPU block in a couple days along with a 2x120 rad on the bottom where the drive cage is.

Water is a bit low bit I'm too lazy to drain and fill, so I'll leave it till I get the GPU block in. Fans are missing some sleeving but I'll get to that later as well :D

Where did you get those wheels? are they billet?

Latest posts