What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Hannes

Some pics of my first project. Hope you enjoy! And yeah, hi Canucks! This is my first post. I've tried to find the forum rules, would anyone be so kind and PM me with the url?

s3it14.png

eh0img.png

Dsc_1161.png

1zqc808.png

Here's my new project which you can find here:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...-nas-case-update-27-06-2010-a.html#post396594

Hannes

That looks fantastic. Absolutely beautiful build. May I ask why is the water in the top of the res all milky?

It's bubbles or the water moving atleast. The shot is taken while the PC is on and with.. Long shutter time? Is that the right word? :p

biff

Hannes, Excellent build! Shows a lot of planning and forethought. Really nice.

BTW is that a kink developing in the input of your rad?

Hannes

Hannes, Excellent build! Shows a lot of planning and forethought. Really nice.

BTW is that a kink developing in the input of your rad?

Thanks man! Not really any planning or anything at all. It just kind of came to me over time. It started with a whole set of other components, noctuafans, gigabyte MB, gtx280.. But yeah, you see the end result right there. :p

Hush, there is NO kink :blarg: ..Or actually, yeah it is a kink in development. If the hosing were not thick enough it would have plugged the loop. :doh: That build is in bits and pieces and have been sold in every direction so It's not something to worry about anymore. :p

Now I have bigger (Actually way smaller) problems at hand.
17demo.jpg

Buildlog: http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...ect-echo-lc-nas-case-update-27-06-2010-a.html

Latest posts