What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Mekaw

DSCN5813.jpg

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Said goodbye to my passively cooled system and did an install on a Corsair 650D. 240mm rad and a 120mm rad. The whole thing was a bolt on, zero mods.

P1000210.jpg

P1000211.jpg

mattlef

Here are some pics of my rig as it stands right now...

Plenty more to come. Expect a worklog.... once Charles releases his murdermod V2 stuff....
Plenty of upgrades, including a custom mid plate and a few other treats.

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

Mekaw

as it sits now. removed 240 rad and cut 5.25" drive bay bottom and fit 360 rad that was sitting externally on the inside..

DSCN5845.jpg

Dazmode

as it sits now. removed 240 rad and cut 5.25" drive bay bottom and fit 360 rad that was sitting externally on the inside..

I like how you flipped frozenQ and made such a clean tube routing with it. THis reservoir is always awkward with connections and your way is getting recorded to my mental note storage for future projects.

I'd put some sleeved cables to complete the looks :thumb:

Schubby

Is it okay to have the Frozen Q resevoir like that? I thought about that for my build as well but was worried about the flow restriction threw the "fill port" that you have on the bottom. Since it goes from that point directly to the pump i figured it could have an impact. I couldn't really find any info on the web about it.

I do agree that it is really awkward to deal with both connections on the bottom though and i wouldn't mind changing my loop in the future to something like this.

Mekaw

Is it okay to have the Frozen Q resevoir like that? I thought about that for my build as well but was worried about the flow restriction threw the "fill port" that you have on the bottom. Since it goes from that point directly to the pump i figured it could have an impact. I couldn't really find any info on the web about it.

I do agree that it is really awkward to deal with both connections on the bottom though and i wouldn't mind changing my loop in the future to something like this.

haven't noticed any temp rise, i had it liked this since the day i got it. and temp stayed the same. only thing to note is to when you get all the air bubbles out, just top off the res pretty much to the top, or else you'll keep getting more air bubbles.

however, I did notice temp rise from not having the extra 240 rad.. and no push pull on 360 rad. roughly around 4 to 5deg under load. So my next plan is to get some extension fittings and put 3 fans to pull on 360 rad

Mekaw

I like how you flipped frozenQ and made such a clean tube routing with it. THis reservoir is always awkward with connections and your way is getting recorded to my mental note storage for future projects.

I'd put some sleeved cables to complete the looks :thumb:

I used your way of securing rad btw ;) I remember watching one of your vid and you recommended using spare tubing and just wedge it in between rad and case. ;) notice the 2 blue color/ tubings in 5.25" drive bay

Latest posts