What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

lowfat

Staff member
Hey, I have a quick question.

The Icedragon is a nano fluid right? I'm assuming it comes as pure white correct?
As well, have you noticed any issues with flow? or anything regards to buildup in the blocks or pump?

Yes it is a nano fluid. Good stuff though, temps are pretty much bang on with distilled. As for flow I am not sure if it has an affect or not. But if I were to guess, it has very little impact on flow. I think my flow is a bit lower than it should be, but it might be caused by my reservoir. I do not trust the Koolance flow meter I am currently using but I'll be replacing it w/ a different one here soon so I'll get more accurate numbers then.

As for buildup? I honestly have no idea. I've only had it running for four days. I used a LOT of dye (1.5 bottles) so I know the tubing will cloud up because of it. But hopefully no other problems.

mattlef

Yes it is a nano fluid. Good stuff though, temps are pretty much bang on with distilled. As for flow I am not sure if it has an affect or not. But if I were to guess, it has very little impact on flow. I think my flow is a bit lower than it should be, but it might be caused by my reservoir. I do not trust the Koolance flow meter I am currently using but I'll be replacing it w/ a different one here soon so I'll get more accurate numbers then.

As for buildup? I honestly have no idea. I've only had it running for four days. I used a LOT of dye (1.5 bottles) so I know the tubing will cloud up because of it. But hopefully no other problems.

Thanks for answering that. If temps are bang on with distilled then what would you say would be the benefit to using it? I read somewhere that they are quoting ~4c difference in temps over distilled :S.
I'm trying to decide if it would be worth it to use it over distilled and colored tube for my next WC project.

lowfat

Staff member
I really need to add more UV in here somehow.
25.jpg

26.jpg

D4V3_1987

My rig

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

This thread has been my inspiration, Finally I decided to put mine up. It is always a work in progress and have done alot since but need a good camera to take new pics :biggrin:

D4V3_1987

Anyone have a Classified 3 Chipset Block

I have changed the board from a Gigabyte X58A-UD5 Rev.2 for an older Evga Classified 3.. I always wanted that board with its NF200 Variant. Finally managed to get my paws on one :punk:. The USB3 and SATA 3 are not important and the SATA3 X58 controllers are not native and are not great as compared to the ICH10R Intel controllers. IMG_2044.jpg This is an older pic before the FC480's (Ek video blocks) .. p.s. Thanks Daz! But it shows the case with the side on and shows how with the side on most cables are hidden. NowI just need to find the EVGA classified e759 board waterblock cause the NB is running at 90 degrees with 2 60mm fans from old AMD Duron 850 CPU`s.. I even reapplied thermal paste on it.. MX-4 the first time then AS5. I know the Dazmode site had them (Classified Chipset Blocks) but they are gone now.. too old now maybe..

Cptn Vortex

Its a total mess, might swap to a different PSU soon so didnt bother finishing up the cabling...but it works! EVGA-SR2 into my ATCS 840! Sketchy, but it works!

5934e76d204c1b47.jpg

Latest posts