What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

rjbarker

^^^^ Thought it was my build for a second ;) Nice.....where do you have your Hard Drives??? I know I could mount my 2 SSD's anywhere...but I also have 2 Hard Drives living the Cages....curious as mounting a 360 Rad up front looks like you lose the Drives Cages.

Kattivo

^^^^ Thought it was my build for a second ;) Nice.....where do you have your Hard Drives??? I know I could mount my 2 SSD's anywhere...but I also have 2 Hard Drives living the Cages....curious as mounting a 360 Rad up front looks like you lose the Drives Cages.

Yeah, it looks like we both have an awesome taste in coloured tubing! :haha:

The hard drives are mounted in the 4 tool-less 2.5" drive caddies that are stacked on top of one another just below the 5.25" bays. You can (sort of) see them behind the front rad in the second and third pictures in my post.

With a 360 rad up top, I do lose access to the topmost 5.25" bay.

MacJunky

Now that this seems to be running decently and pretty much all the air has been purged it is time to post. :)
It is miles away from a lowfat build, but this works for me.

Over the weekend I slapped some parts into a [airquote]new[/airquote] case. It is not finalized yet though, still needs:
Short extensions for GPU fitting clearance
PWM fans
side panel
Bunch of other things I am forgetting.
But for now CloseEnough.jpeg

The radiator is on a hinge so it can sit flat or swing out of the way.
The second GPU was destined for a different rig but that was taking too long. May as well not let it go to waste.
I was going to toss on a second radiator for fun but the water temp is already very low with the fans on minimum speed. At this point I need to run the CPU lidless instead of just diamond TIM on both sides of the lapped IHS.

Specs:
i7 4770k @ 4.7GHz
16GB Team xxxxxxxtreeeeeme DDR3-2400
ASUS Maximus VI Hero
2x Radeon HD 7950
Corsair AX760i
InWin Q500
Intel 520 120GB
2x 2TB WDC Black
Seagate 4TB M000
USB3 cardreader, trayless hotswap bay, etc

I have had the parts sitting in a temporary AZZA Solano 1000R since last fall/winter. Is it is nice to move them some place everything fits... But this case is just too small! :doh:
To be fair it is sorta juuust right, but time to start thinking about a new case regardless! :clap:

fX7NlPM.jpg

CORE

Hey guys! Thanks for helping me on my water cooling questions and giving me excellent suggestions! I would like to share the rig I built!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,197
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,197
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,192
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg