What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Izerous

Folding Team
Starting to mock up a few things, need a couple extra fittings and drill a couple holes. The red cables looked ok in a black case since it was only black and red. But kinda looking out of place inside a white tower. Thinking of pulling out the factory black cables.

IMG_20190910_201422_01.jpg

rjbarker

Forgot about this thread! Thanks sswilson. Nice job on yours as I have said in your build thread.

This is mine. First custom loop.

XbM9Vrg.jpg

Disclaimer: This build was not sponsored by Star Wars, LucasArts, or Disney. Just threw them in for fun ;)

Finally see pics of your Loop....very nice....good job...you're an addicted "Wet Head" now....glad to see you WC'd you're 1080Ti as well.......you'll never go back to Air Cooled GPU now ;)

Lysrin

Finally see pics of your Loop....very nice....good job...you're an addicted "Wet Head" now....glad to see you WC'd you're 1080Ti as well.......you'll never go back to Air Cooled GPU now ;)

Thanks rj! Nice to hear from you. I really do like the build, and the GPU under water is great. Certainly adds price to a GPU upgrade though! Anyhoo...

rjbarker

Thanks rj! Nice to hear from you. I really do like the build, and the GPU under water is great. Certainly adds price to a GPU upgrade though! Anyhoo...

I know...GPU + Waterblock + Backplate......Im still entertaining 2x 2080Ti's.....but havent pulled the pin yet !!!!
I'm after the Evga 2080Ti XC Gaming...seems to be "stuck" at $1626 - $1649....was hoping to see it get down to around $1500 ...especially with the release of the Supers.....wouldnt really make much sense to go from 1080Ti to 2080 Super.....I'd regret not going with Ti's :cautious: ...going to wait a little longer...till Chiristmas, as im not totally convinced nv wont pull one more out of there arsenal with a 2080Ti Super :unsure:

Lysrin

Yeah, I'd agree to waiting. If you are going for that big of an investment in GPU, then you should certainly hold out for the Ti.

You think 2x is worth it these days though? With the falling away of SLI support seems like could be money spent with little return? Bragging rights would certainly be intact though! :LOL:

That's perhaps a little OT for this thread though I suppose...

rjbarker

Yeah, I'd agree to waiting. If you are going for that big of an investment in GPU, then you should certainly hold out for the Ti.

You think 2x is worth it these days though? With the falling away of SLI support seems like could be money spent with little return? Bragging rights would certainly be intact though! :LOL:

That's perhaps a little OT for this thread though I suppose...

Yeah I think we've reached the point where single 2080Ti is ample for 3440*1440.....but then I couldnt really justify my PSU..or monster Loop....my case would look so empty with only one Card..... !!!! Would love to see how some of my AAA Titles that support both Ray Tracing and SLi perform ;)

JD

Staff member
Quick upgrade build and as such quick photos too!

Brother's Christmas present: 3900X (thanks @Sagath), B550 Tomahawk, 32GB Trident Z Neo, (existing) 1080 Ti.

Sadly my EK CPU blocks were only AM2/3 support, not AM4, so grabbed this cheap Corsair XC5 off Amazon as it was about the only thing I could get quickly. Turned out good though I think as the block matches the board quite nicely and a bit of RGB never hurts ;)

1609282382054.png

1609282396061.png

sswilson

Staff member
Completed loop colour.jpg

Latest version of the loop in my Lian-Li PC-011. Not much difference from the original Intel loop, but I've upgraded to Ryzen thus had to redo the loop and swapped in a corsair XC5 block (my venerable IK Supreme doesn't have AM4 brackets available for it).

Last edited:

Latest posts