What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Potheads 🌿 Cannabis IQ

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
AFAIC, so long as purchasing alcohol is legal, I see no reason why we shouldn't treat weed (or weed products) any differently. If anything, I'd argue that alcohol poses much higher health and societal risks than recreational marijuana ever has or will.

There are many studies that prove this. Some of them were even done in the USA, and buried by big pharma/the govt.

Plus, its not hard to point to mass-human activites where drugs vs alcohol are the main consumption (sporting events vs concerts/raves) and the difference in them. Ancedotal? Sure, but the data is there if someone wanted to dig it out.

G

Well just ordered some Kush, we will see how the fancy producers do against my Hawaiian Sunset I grow for personal.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Well just ordered some Kush, we will see how the fancy producers do against my Hawaiian Sunset I grow for personal.

*gasp* SG, I didnt realise you were from a low Socioeconomic class! :shok: We cant be friends any more! :blarg:

:)whistle:)

G

*gasp* SG, I didnt realise you were from a low Socioeconomic class! :shok: We cant be friends any more! :blarg:

Yup thats me, I smoked since my early teens ( it was the 80's), lowbrow, good for nothing deadbeat.
Oh yeah retired by 42, own a 9kft² house and property outright, all cars and trucks ( and RV ) paid for, married 27 years, yup a downright drain on the economic and social systems.

See "potheads" are just the lowclass....... And proud of it TYVM.

nToxik

Yup thats me, I smoked since my early teens ( it was the 80's), lowbrow, good for nothing deadbeat.
Oh yeah retired by 42, own a 9kft² house and property outright, all cars and trucks ( and RV ) paid for, married 27 years, yup a downright drain on the economic and social systems.

I WANT WHATEVER YOU'RE SMOKING! :rofl:

enaberif

Don't forget you live in the Hoity Toity Okanagan too :p

mGz

Jesus just give it a rest, mate... Am I living rent free in your mind or what?

Shadowmeph

I do think that it is a bit of stereo typing because if you look at allot of people that grew up in the 60s some where called hippies there are all of of those so called hippies that turned out very financially successful allot of those people used pot Acid speed heroin alcohol. it does come down to the person and how and where they were raised and if they learned from mistakes t some may have made. I just personally think that although there is nothing wrong with some people smoking stupid sticks that to have to be high all of the time that there probably is some issues that they are not willing to deal with so they stay high. again not everyone but allot of people. I was one of those people like in some older movies would day things like " I need a drink" and would drink when in reality I should have just faced the issue I was having and dealt with it instead of having a drink to postpone the issue they sometimes having to deal with it with a hang over. Oh and that is another thing I used to hate about weed when I used to smoke it I would be groggy the next day I hated that which helped in my decision to stop smoking it regular a couple of decades ago ago grr my spell check isn't working I keep spelling because as becasue and it isn't showing up on the spell check lol