What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Power Connectors

aviduser

Most mid towers are fine concerning video card space. Check out the comments on your link, I'm sure someone would complain if their vid card didn't fit.

TopDogZero

The only thing that might be a problem is by the looking at the pics of the case there appears it does not have any cutouts for cable management in motherboard tray area. So I would get a modular power supply and only use the cables needed or a different case, off course I could be wrong about the case but the manufacturer web site gives less details than Newegg :blarg:, so hard to tell.

Realityshift

Xion cases are about as plain as they come, no tooless no cable management so you may have some issues with the long cables found on the corsair power supplies unless you dont mind them just laying on the bottom of the case. With a few hours of playing around my TX750s cables fit very nicely into my CM-690 but there was deffinetly swearing going on during that time as the cables are just so damn long.

Latest posts

Twitter