What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Power supplies [multiple or single]

n-sanity

Hello fellow canucks :clap: :canadianwave: !
I remember registering and being active here when the forum had 15 members :punk: Haven't been here much since : / And now to the point:

I'm in need of power supplies. To be exact, at least 450w @ 12v. In other words, i need more then 40amps on the 12v line.

If you have a single psu that will do the trick - im very interested.

If you have multiple psu's, i'm ONLY interested if they are IDENTICAL. In all intents in purposes. This project will involve a lot of reactivity to the active resistance of both power supplies will need to be IDENTICAL. I don't want anything blowing up on me.

Unfortunately, my budget is $40 maximum :rtfm:

I'm not interested in paying for any form of shipping. Local pickup in the GTA to Hamilton area ONLY please.

If you have anything for me, by all means please let me know.
n.saneman[at]gmail.com is the email, please don't abuse it (it's a buffer account anyway).

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter