What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

power

WolfBane

He means the waterblock is screwed too tight on the GPU chip probably. And specs show you do have 4 x 6+2 PCIE power leads so you are fine there.
yea i think the second card is bad
, looks like i will be looking for another classy card in the near future

WolfBane

He means the waterblock is screwed too tight on the GPU chip probably. And specs show you do have 4 x 6+2 PCIE power leads so you are fine there.
well they are factory cards
but why would they need two 8 pin power supplys on both cards of for that matter only one
thats alot of pwer i think
i have never had a card that required 2 x 8 pin power supplys just to run the card ..
but like i said guess i will just go with a sinmngle card foir now till i either buy another classy or just bite the bullet and buy a 980 ti single card

WolfBane

Dude my 780 has 2x 8 pin and 1x 6 pin total
my top 780 classy takes 8x8 pin as well as the second bottom wich is also a 780 classy it also has to have 8x8 pin as well or it will not run but i am going to rma the bottom card and see if i can get a better psu that wilol have 4 x 8 power pins

sweenytodd

what is a gtx 780 classified then ?

GTX-780-CLASSIFIED-6.jpg

Latest posts