What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

power

WolfBane

There's a BIOS switch on those cards. If one BIOS is corrupt, you can switch to the LN2 or non LN2 bios on the cards.

It's in this image on Hardwarecanucks:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...x-780-classified-review.html?no_redirect=true

Just scroll down to the image with the dual 8-pin PCI-E power connector image and you can see the little slider switch that can change it from LN2 to non LN2 bios. It obviously should only be done when the PC is off.
Yea i tried that as well bud:)
i also tried each card individually and one worked great but the other didn't work at all , but i s ok i got a rma and will send it to evga in california and just have them send me nack a new one :)
no worries at all :)
and i will be buying a larger psu , as well as some skylake items , ie: 6700k , 16 gig of ddr4 ram at 3400 and a skylake gigabyte gene mb :)
so i am in no hurry lol mean while i will take this 3770k and build another desktop system lol not that i need another computer :)

10e

So which card isn't working, the first one I sent you or the second one? I know I tested both, but really tested the first one I sent a little more aggressively. I'm thinking it's the second one I sent because that one had more warranty.

Cr*p, sorry.

WolfBane

So which card isn't working, the first one I sent you or the second one? I know I tested both, but really tested the first one I sent a little more aggressively. I'm thinking it's the second one I sent because that one had more warranty.

Cr*p, sorry.
yessir it was the second card :)

WolfBane

Ok ebga said they are sending a new classy 780 didn't say what was wrong with the old one tho , but i am assuming they found something if they are sending me a new one for replacement ????