What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Pricecheck trade-up for EVGA 560ti

for 570 depending, the card you have is registered I am assuming and warranty isnt transferrable? If that's the case, if you get a 570 from giga, or say msi that do not need to be registered and you still have warranty on them then at least 100, if you are getting a 570 that also has non transferrable warranty then I would say 70-80. I wouldnt trade a winner with ati cards, as no offense the 6000 series suck, all i hear is bad things about them:( stick with the winners, stick with the green machine!

Edit: though the card you have is a top of the line 560ti so you may get a bit more value, but I dont know if someone would downgrade and not ask for at least 100 bucks. i know I wouldnt!

supaflyx3

for 570 depending, the card you have is registered I am assuming and warranty isnt transferrable? If that's the case, if you get a 570 from giga, or say msi that do not need to be registered and you still have warranty on them then at least 100, if you are getting a 570 that also has non transferrable warranty then I would say 70-80. I wouldnt trade a winner with ati cards, as no offense the 6000 series suck, all i hear is bad things about them:( stick with the winners, stick with the green machine!
I would only consider a 6950 if it's shaders are confirmed as unlocked.
I'm hesitant to go ATI because i wouldn't be folding anymore.. but they do seem to beat a 570 while consuming less power.

I would only consider a 6950 if it's shaders are confirmed as unlocked.
I'm hesitant to go ATI because i wouldn't be folding anymore.. but they do seem to beat a 570 while consuming less power.
well unlocked shaders hmm thats a bit different. however, check out 570 vs 6950

AnandTech - Bench - GPU11

570 beats a 6950 in most cases and yes its a power hungry card, but it also doesnt have issues with the drivers!

I just think AMD/ATI offer good value, but you get what you pay for. i liked the 4890 tho, it beat out a 280 in gaming, but not on paper.

Latest posts

Twitter