What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

problem...

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Reseat EVERYTHING. Then check for connection problems.

Try running it with just one stick of ram at a time as well.

omgwtf

reset the bios? the memory are new...
I would go with the pc at a service but I don't know how much they will tax me and don't know where to go...

G

Connected the speaker and the memory, when I power the pc I hear 1 long beep and 2 short.
1 long beep, 2 short - Failure in the video system.

Sorry to say, can you swap out the GFX and see if it works in a different system?

And as SKY said Reseat everything.

But if that s the beep code, then I would be looking @ my GFX

omgwtf

Goddammit the VIDEO CARD IS BRAND NEW...EVERYTHING IS ...NEW
How to reset? :haha: just pullout the bios for 10-15 seconds than put it in ?
If this thing doesn't work any other solution? Could it be that directcanada shipped me a defected video card?

Last edited:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
R E S E A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take out you video card and PUT IT BACK IN. :thumb:

cdn_Madrach

I know this seems like everyone is just repeating themselves but reinstalling your gfx card and mem and double/triple checking all your power connections to everything including your gfx card if it has one is the easiest way to eliminate the obvious. As with myself and other (once apon a time n00bs lol) have overlooked something obvious at least once lol.:ph34r: After that the only other thing I can think off is to try that card in another machine to see if the card is not faulty. Could be the slot on mobo if the card is fine. Good luck.:biggrin:

Latest posts