What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

program

Rapid-X

looking for a program that can slip a file into say 4 piece about 5-10 mb each so i can upload the vista theme full program to HWC.

Rapid-X

Sounds Great

THINK IT CAN MAKE A 30 MB SAY 10 MB??SO I CAN UPLOAD IT TO hwc

sswilson

Staff member
looking for a program that can slip a file into say 4 piece about 5-10 mb each so i can upload the vista theme full program to HWC.
What's the name of the file?

If it's a legal program, chances are it's already available for download somewhere (I'm thinking majorgeeks.com) and you can just provide a link to the download page.

If it's not a legal program, it shouldn't be uploaded here.... :)

Supergrover

Website
www.cmstorm.com
I believe he wants to upload Vista Transformation Pack 7. It's a legal program he said earlier that he had it on disc and wanted to upload it for the members here. I think linking it would be better but if you have no luck, I should be able to host it on my FTP.

JD

Staff member
There's many free hosting services that support 30MB as well. So I don't see the need to split it.

I like MediaFire myself, 100MB limit.

Rapid-X

k tell me what to do

tell me what to do so i can post the progrma for all and only HWC members. its 30 mb in size and its legal got it on a cd rite here paid my money for the magazine

Latest posts

Twitter