What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed Project “Folder Holder” - Custom Open Air Bench for a 2P 24/7 Folder

CoolHandL

Update Time

After months of saving and slowly building I now have my 2P rig parts together (a Big Thanks to John aka 3.0 Charlie for the Motherboard, Ram and CPUs) I'm installing the OS as we speak and will be folding like a mutha this evening. The Open Air Bench will get some more tweaks I just wanted to test the hardware.

A few crappy pics (more to come once i have finalized it all):

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I'm glad it did the journey out West in one piece. Is that a fan I see over the Northbridge HS? Better be, 'cause it runs damn hot. Also, don't forget to use IPMI - no need for keyboard, video or mouse and DVD.

CoolHandL

I'm glad it did the journey out West in one piece. Is that a fan I see over the Northbridge HS? Better be, 'cause it runs damn hot. Also, don't forget to use IPMI - no need for keyboard, video or mouse and DVD.
all in one piece!! You bet thats a 100mm fan in the pic, i now have a 120mm noctua attached.

Latest posts

Twitter