What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Project: Behemoth-XVI

encorp

Wow, nice find on that mobo. SLI and everything. What are you gonna do for drives? SAS raid or ssd's? hehehe

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Actually, thats what im currently researching. Can't seem to find out if the SAS RAID is bootable. If so, I might just pick me a whoooooole lot of drives for one massive Raid 0 OS/Games drive and use the SATA controler for storage/DVD burner use.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Im sorry, but everyone will have to have some patience... Most of the parts are either be ordered from the states/ custom orders / both. I'll update whenever I get news. :thumb:

CMetaphor

Quadfather
That is one possibility... but to WC something like that, I'll honestly admit I'll need some help, lol. For now, I'm going to attempt to find an aircooling solution once the motherboard arrives. Otherwise, WCing is shall be...

CMetaphor

Quadfather
As yes Supergrover, one of the many reasons Im building this machine. And i meant to ask you, or anyone else thats good with the whole folding thing, if there were a way to have Cores that are sitting idle Fold away when theyre not being used and Stop folding when they are required?

Latest posts

Twitter