What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed Project: I-am-now-officially-broke Watercooled HAF932

t_mo_t

Skinnee Labs | EK Supreme HF

They were tested, #1 got the best result.

yupp...... googled it and went there..... it's actually pretty nice that EK rep was in that forum and due to the result, he talked to his supervisor to have plate #1 to be the stock one and yes i did confirm plate #1 is in there (i went through all the plates and only plate #1 is missing)

I've installed all the fittings and rotaries (most of them... i m still flushing the rad). pics tomorrow!!! so excited!!!:bananafunky: and to think that my TRUE is heavy.... wait till you lift up the cpu block with the 2 rotaries!! lol

t_mo_t

First post updated with pics.... i will be flushing the rad with distilled water tonight and install the fans, then MAYBE i will start to build it... yay!!!

AmuseMe

You shouldn't need Teflon tape. If you build it right, it won't leak. I used Teflon tape once, and I found parts of if floating around - and no, I didn't apply it the wrong way.

Just a heads up :thumb:

t_mo_t

You shouldn't need Teflon tape. If you build it right, it won't leak. I used Teflon tape once, and I found parts of if floating around - and no, I didn't apply it the wrong way.

Just a heads up :thumb:

..................... DAMN.......... if i take the teflon out, is it ok? since it's not under water now.....

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Yes, it will be fine. Take the teflon out, it's the O-rings that seal your fittings to your parts.

t_mo_t

teflon removed... gonna be busy this weekend with garage sales and all that... might continue this next week... hopefully it will be done next week... btw, should i get a TFC dual (thicker) instead of my current MCR220? i think that's the weakest link in my watercool built...

AmuseMe

teflon removed... gonna be busy this weekend with garage sales and all that... might continue this next week... hopefully it will be done next week... btw, should i get a TFC dual (thicker) instead of my current MCR220? i think that's the weakest link in my watercool built...

Get an Hardware Labs SR1-240 :thumb: Nothing wrong with the performance of Feser, it's just that the quality of build on the HWL radiators are far superior than that of the Feser. The Feser rads have a bad finish, or atleast on the one I own, and the few that my friends own as well. Also, the fins are verry delicate. Hell, the HWL is bult like a tank.

Good to hear that you removed that teflon tape :haha:

Latest posts