What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Project: Ultimate Behemoth

H

HaDeS

Amd games just fine thank you very much. Infact my 920 285gtx combo does just under 17k on futuremark 06

martin_metal_88

PIC PIC PIC PIC!!!!or didn't happen:) Fefox seriously, I really wait the moment you will show us the beastshe will be looking so good! carry one;)

Ask for more.

fefox

Wow the case showed up today, been waiting for what seems like forever and looking at the tracking number from Canada Post yesterday the delivery date had been updated to show next week sometime, so was a totally surprised to get it today! :clap:

of course im just on my way out of town for the day :angry2:
so wont be posting any pics until tomorrow sometime.

I did pull it out of the box and it does look sweet!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Your naming scheme still confuses me... your other system are named after jewels/precious stones. Why not call it "Diamond" or "Crystal" hehe. I'm just being bratty i guess... lol

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I should really change the name :) plus I don't want you to kill me :haha:

No no... Ill use Behemoth to overpower your passwords and take over your life and identity...

BTW... you die in a ditch in las vegas after the mob "whacks" you for owing too much money :thumb:

Back on a serious note, as always, Pics or it didn't happen :biggrin:

fefox

"Tossed" everything into the new case and got it folding again.

54884ad252be95046.jpg

Now I will start working on water cooling this thing..

My plan is to have a loop that runs from the machine to my forced air furnace, release the heat into the forced air stream to supply heat to the rest of the house, then to a water/water heat exchanger that will supply water to my hot water tank and then back to the computer.

and then for summer months a bypass to the furnace that just goes to the hot water tank heat exchanger...

what im not sure of is what waterblocks to use, and what I should plan for PSI and FLOW inside the computer, the house part of the loop will have mutiple hookups so I can add more computers to the loop later on down the road...

can I use copper / aluminum together in the loop and not have weird reactions/corrosion ?

with 5 devices to cool I figure ill need to hook everything up in parallel so was going to have 2 manifolds in the machine for hot and cold, and then a pump and sump/res outside of the case someplace in the house.

house plumbing will be either 3/4 or 1" dia

ill post a basic drawing shortly of the plumbing plan.

The aqua computer 295 waterblocks so far look like the best bet as they are straight in from the top of the card and not out the side... expensive tho, anyone have a better solution for a block?

Latest posts