What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Prototype

Spikemaul

Anyone here playing Prototype yet? I'm playing it and so far it's a great game. I'm having some issues with the sound on the cut scenes though, it's very scratchy and cut's in and out. Anyone know what could be causing this?

cmac79

Yea its a pretty sweet game. love how u can just tear ppl to shreds lol. reminds me alot of spiderman games the way it plays just way more brutal lol. im not to far into it yet so i don't have all the goodies yets

bojangles

Damn, if it anything like tearing things to shreds like Red Faction Guerilla, I'll love this game lol. I'll definitely look into this.

Chos3n

Oh yeah, that's a game I was looking since I while now... but here in Quebec the game is ... 69.99$...

I refuse to pay that much for a guy, we aren't in the Nintendo 64 days now.

jcmaz

Holy Smokes, the trailer was friggin awesome. Ultra blood me likes:) btw, its 50 bucks on steam.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Is the demo available for download over the PSN yet?

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
I'm liking it too. Although it's a bit like Assasins Creed, wonderful gameplay mechanics, but lots of the same old same old.

Latest posts

Twitter