What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

PS3 F@H troubles

Mr. Gruntsworthy

Hey y'all. I turned on my PS3 today to edit the Life With Playstation settings today to fold for the Hardware Canucks team. I haven't folded with it for a few weeks, but there was a Work Unit that I had to complete left over from the last time.

Anyways, after the old Work Unit completed, the PS3 started telling me it couldn't connect to the F@H server, and even reinstalling the Life With Playstation software hasn't fixed the problem. I really want to let my PS3 contribute to the F@H effort, as right now my computer is alone in it's folding efforts.

Please help? Has anyone ever had this problem before?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Haha grunts don't worry about it...just checked my PS3 and it is not connecting either. First time I have noticed it.

Don't sweat it and try again tomorrow

chrisk

Folding Captain
I have been folding lots with it and this is the first day I had an issue. Check this thread again in a few days and if I have not replied, send me a PM so that I will remember to check for ya.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Mine is still not connecting. It has some WUs to upload too, and it is connected to the network.

Mr. Gruntsworthy

strange. *checks on own PS3*

Mine's working just fine now. Yours should hopefully be able to connect later today.

Damn, i checked out your F@H stats for the team. #4. Nice!

chrisk

Folding Captain
No luck for me yet. Pande (the main guy for FaH) had this to say on the folding forums this am:
We've been working on this one today and hope to have this resolved by tomorrow. It's up now, but I expect that it will need more work before this is ready for long term.

Wish they would hurry...I got me a WU to upload! I better not miss a deadline on this one...

Latest posts