What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Push/Pull Static Pressure/High CFM

Shadowarez

I'm looking to add 3 high static pressure fans to my 900D it will Exhaust from the Corsair H150i ProI'm not sure if the case will have enough clearance if I use my Noctua NF 12s so I was also looking at slim fans any help from the experts will be greatly appreciated. I'll be using this cooler only till I get the EK 360 Extreme Kit. Then I'll rebuild with new fans.

Shadowarez

An I just add 3 NF12s to help Exhaust also I'm seeing worrying reports about the 150i Pro were and what size washers can I safely use in case mine has same issues since I've been told this is 7980Xe requires a AIO of some type.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter