What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

putting lipstick on a pig - Minecraft with Ray Tracing

Soultribunal

Staff member
My wife makes waffles and applewood bacon from Costco every Sunday morning. If that's what gets me in the end, it's worth it.

I feel about the same when I have my Egg Bomb's every Saturday Morning.

If it takes the last year or two of my life I'm okay with that, those are the worst years anyways lol.

-ST

Soultribunal

Staff member

Attachments

• eggbomb.jpg
    eggbomb.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 123

Soultribunal

Staff member
so essentially a baked scrambled egg with bacon inside it? my oma used to make bacon / egg cups in the toaster oven. crack an egg into a ramkin and then lay two slices of bacon over like a + sign and bake it. don't remember at what temp or for how long though...

I usually put a lot more in though. Green Onion, green pepper, broccoli ect. All done in a Muffin tin (depending on the size and how you like your bacon and eggs its 375 for 12-15min).
I tend to go a little more extreme on the bacon by lining the cups with it, and then putting the scrambled egg mixture so that way the bacon form's the 'cup' of the eggs.

Worth it.

-ST

Latest posts