What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Q&A with Psyko Audio Labs @ HWC. Your Questions Answered

S_G

Yes, that's what's going to happen. I'm going to read audio reviews from Tom's Hardware. Those guys can barely review CPUs, and now they want me to trust them with reviewing hardware that is completely beyond the scope of their usual PC items?

I quickly skimmed through that review. Laughable to say the least, but it'll definitely impress Joe Schmoe. However, very happy to finally see something about these 'phones, still eager to try out a set in person.

bojangles

Agreed S_G. I personally dislike TH, but I only found the latest review about these cans from Psyko's "In the Press" page. I hate TH's reviews, but when they're trying out products such as peripherals and devices to get a feeling for them then I'll go for a read. The only place I really read hardware reviews is here and Bit-tech. Not many other places are up to the quality of these places.

Xanathos

Hi,

My name's Martin working on the marketing and supply chain side for Psyko Audio Labs. Everything is on track for our August release. Assembly for some parts has begun and we are currently on pace to complete, test, and ship pre-orders in late August.

James does his best to respond to all e-mails he receives, but he has been extremely busy the past couple of months. Any questions or comments, please e-mail me I often reply within 1 business day.

Thanks,

Martin
Psyko Audio
[email protected]

Last edited:

bojangles

For those who pre-ordered:

Hi Eric,

Our launch review release is dependent upon our production capacity as well as the current marketing strategy by our PR firm. We have started building headsets and expect to start shipping next week.

As we ramp up our assembly process we will have a better idea of quantities.

Thanks,

Martin

Chilly

Website
mirthful.ca
I'm still waiting, I'm very interested in reading a HWC(as well as others) review.

These are headphones I'm very interested in maybe replacing my current ones when I get a chance.

Xanathos

Early this week we began shipping headsets, we are filling orders in the order they were received, and expect to have all pre-orders filled in the next few weeks.

Head_Psyko

Website
www.psykoaudio.com
Reviews:

1) Tom's Guide July 2009
"The best surround quality of all headsets, it provides excellent directional audio..."

"The first time we wore the Psyko 5.1's, sounds had us looking across the room."

"The Psyko 5.1 provides the best directional audio we've ever tested."
Psyko Audiolabs Psyko 5.1 : 5 Surround Sound Headsets

2) April Popular Science named Psyko 5.1 Headphones as 1 of 12 Must-Have Products for 2009

Twitter