What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

q6600 board recommendation

enaberif

So aside from using a Intel board which of these would you use for a quad processor. Now I'm talking about doing video encoding, music recording and game playing and want this board to be ass problematic and rock solid as possible.

I'm thinking of the following:

eVGA 680i
Asus p5n32-SLI
Asus p5b Deluxe
Asus p5w DH Deluxe

I'm leaning more towards the p5n32-SLI or the p5w DH deluxe and remember there won't be any overclocking but SLI is a possiblity down the road.

So what you think?

Babrbarossa

hehe- you want it to be ass problematic as possible? try finding an original AR version of the 680i with the old p25 BIOS-- just kidding, I know it's a typo.

Are you not overclocking because of the heat issues? How soon are you getting the processor?

Patriote

I personally have a P5W DH Deluxe with latest bios and i must say that it's running rock solid stable. I love it. My crossfire runs like a charm too on that board. It's also one of the (If not the) most easy board that i ever used. Settings are well organized in the bios. Basically, i think it's almost a board for novices or ppls that have not that much knowledge about bioses. Anyway, thats the only one i tried in the list you posted above. I'm talking personal experience so... :bleh:

Latest posts