What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Q6600 G0, video cards galore and misc !!

Xilikon

I'm currently doing some cleanup of my parts to pay a few bills and reduce electricity costs. A few rules :

-All items is sold AS-IS with only a 48 hours DOA warranty. If you got a item which is DOA, you have 48 hours from the reception date to make a claim. To be refunded, you must ship back the defective item at your expense and refund doesn't include shipping charges (This is on a case per case basis and I'm open to other ideas).
-All the items for sale is all in working condition when I package them (unless noted otherwise).
-You need to be registered on HWC for more than a few days to qualify. Otherwise, please provide other references.
-I will use Canada Post for shipping. I will pick the priority based on price and if you wanted to get it faster, you pay the extra price above the regular parcel price.
-I will never ever ship first.
-My heatware is under Xilikon with 54-0-0 as feedback.
-I will take Paypal or money order. If you want to send a money order, you have 7 days to get this to me or the item get back for sale.
-I cannot take EMT since I'm with a credit union which doesn't offer that.
-Everything include original package unless noted otherwise.

Now for the goods :

-EVGA 8800GT Akimbo : SOLD$ shipped
-EVGA 9800GT : SOLD$ shipped
-2x Asus EN8800GS : SOLD$ shipped EACH or SOLD$ shipped for both
-Intel Q6600 G0 (no stock heatsink included, already used elsewhere) : SOLD$ shipped

Come back often, more items will be added this week as soon as I get them out of computers and take pics :canadianwave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter